Testet was das Zeug hält.
Was ist Neu:
– New DDSource DirectShow filter
– VLC and MPC Integrated mode
– Permanent and true renderless mode
– Renderless mode toolbar button added
– Turbosight Q-Box device added
– Streaming PAT override option
– Video options: Codecs are now shown with file version and date (and the path at description box)
– Frequecy offset option (+166Khz) for DVB-T
– BDA device: automatic detection of tuner type (dvb-s/c/t)
– BDA device: FireDTV diseqc and CI support
– EPG: „Add To Scheduler“ button , There are new options to put some extra time before and after the scheduled EPG record. (Preferences->OTHER->“EPG-Scheduler extra time“)
– CPU-Usage display fixed for multi-core CPUs
– Scan/Wrong channel-name bug fixed
– Stream recorder crash bug fixed
– Voltage selection for bandstacking LNBs. (Preferences -> Performance -> „Voltage for bandstacking LNBs“)
– Manual audio sync for some H264 codecs. (Shift+Left and Shift+Right)
– Fixed the command line „start pip record“ bug
– Plugin search path is now adjustable. (Preferences -> Plugin Interface -> Plugin Path)
– Added CI support for FireDTV (experimental). (Main Menu -> Tools -> CI/CAM Console)
– Finnish language added
– New Theme: Vista By Mustafa Temizel
– DD should work better on multi-core CPUs now
– Latest Genpix device added to setup packet. (unified 1.0.1)
– Module: Simoh’s SimOSD module included ! (An OSD module with channel list)
– This version might work worse for HD since a new demultiplexer/source filter implemented. We’re still working on it. There is no documentation available for the format of the expected data at input pins of H.264 codecs (neither CoreAVC nor Cyberlink h.264, nor others). So we’re trying to learn the information by blindly experimenting.
– WDM drivers recommended for B2C2 PCI/USB(SkyStar2, AirStar, CableStar) and Twinhan PCI (vp1020, vp1030..) models instead of BDA driver.
– SkyStar2 will need Mibi’s patched WDM drivers to be able to command diseqc switches and motors.
– For Twinhan’s Starbox and DVB-S2 models, ScanMan’s BDA_ALL driver is recommended.
– BDA DVB-S devices : It needs device specific codes for Diseqc an CI support since BDA specification doesnt support diseqc and CI. Some of device specific diseqc are implemented and some might be implemented in next versions. If you have any information on how to implement Diseqc support on your BDA device , please let me know. I will try to implement necessary code in DD.
– BDA Devices (FireDTV, Terratec Cinergy, TBS Q-Box, Compro VideoMate S350, KNC1, Twinhan and many others…)
– B2C2 (Skystar2, Airstar, Cablestar)
– Twinhan (All BT 878 PCI models should work -)
– Pinnacle PCTV Sat/400i/Lite
– Genpix 8PSK to USB device
– Broadlogic (BL2030)
– DVBWorld (Nextorm/SatStar2/Acorp TV878DS USB/PCI)
– Tongshi DVB-S
– Coship/SmartVision CdvbAny2030s